Note the following:
- If you want to come in more often than is included in your membership plan that is fine. You will be offered a 10% discount off the full price of your additional visit as a way to express our appreciation for your membership.
- If you plan a 2 hour appointment and book a 3 hour appointment you will simply be asked to pay the difference between the total price minus your monthly membership fee. This is perfectly fine, we just want to be sure you know.
- Your membership benefit is transferable. Please ask your friend or loved one to book the appointment in your name. It’s that simple!
- To cancel your membership contact us at 206-963-0633 or email email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Can i use it for my cousin Harry?
A: Yes, anyone you want can use it but has to be booked in the name of the person owning the membership.
- Q: If I miss one what happens, will you still charge?
A: Yes. you will still be charged. Remember you are more than welcome to have friends and family use the membership, just be sure you or the person coming in books the appointment under your name.
- Q: What if I move?
A: Let us know and we will discontinue your membership and the recurring charge.
- Q: How does it end?
A: Anytime you wish! Either call, or let us know when you come in, or you can manage your subscriptions here.
- Q: When will I be charged?
A:The same date of every month when you signed up.
- Q: When can I begin to use it?
A: Anytime after your purchase.
- Q: Will I still be charged your standard cancellation fee as a member if I can’t make my appointment?
A: Yes, our standard cancellation policy is still enforced.
- Q: Do benefits accrue? I.e. If I miss a month, can I come twice the next month?
A: No, benefits do not accrue.
- Q: Is there a signup fee for membership?