Because your membership is transferable it makes a great gift. Here’s how it works. You buy the membership level of your choice. When you are ready, you go to our website and book an appointment whenever you want. Yes, you will still need to enter your credit card number so that we can charge you a cancellation fee if you don’t show up. Then when you arrive for your appointment the receptionist will verify that you have a holiday membership. He or she will create a punch card for you and date and punch your card for you. You will have 3 months to use the membership 2 more times. You may use the membership until February 10th, 2020
If you want to gift the service to someone, it is very easy. You just have your friends book the appointment in your name. When they arrive for your appointment they just need to let the receptionist know they are being gifted the appointment by the Holiday Member. They will punch the card and show them in.
We hope that after 3 months you will decide to become regular members! The prices are the same. The real value in this deal is that you can book any of the suites. And we think you will enjoy the fact that it is transferable, making it a great holiday gift.
Note the following:
- If you want to come in more often than is included in your membership plan that is fine. You will be offered a 10% discount off the full price of your additional visit as a way to express our appreciation for your membership.
- If you plan a 2 hour appointment and book a 3 hour appointment you will simply be asked to pay the difference between the total price minus your monthly membership fee. This is perfectly fine, we just want to be sure you know.
- Your membership benefit is transferable. Please ask your friend or loved one to book the appointment in your name. It’s that simple!
- To cancel your membership contact us at 206-963-0633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: So I can i use it for my cousin Harry?
A: Yes, anyone you want can use it but has to be booked in the name of the person owning the membership.
- Q: How does it end?
A: This holiday membership will end exactly three months after your first visit. But please note that you have until February 10th to use the membership.
- Q: When will I be charged?
A: For this Holiday Membership special, only when you sign up!
- Q: When can I begin to use it?
A: Anytime after your purchase.
- Q: Will I still be charged your standard cancellation fee as a member if I can’t make my appointment?
A: Yes, our standard cancellation policy is still enforced.
- Q: Do benefits accrue? I.e. If I miss a month, can I come twice the next month?
A: No, benefits do not accrue.