Our Selection of Suites
All suites have a variety of amenities. All suites have a large bathtub with a bowl of eucalyptus salt scrub, a daybed, two place settings including a corkscrew and an ice bucket (by request). You are most welcome to bring food and whatever you’d like to drink.
Most suites have additional amenities as described below:
- Art Suite: Our premier suite. Includes a large jetted tub, a large open shower, a salt sauna, a Chinese Tea House, a fridge with water and ice, a tea set, a big dining room table, and lots of space.
- Moroccan Suite: Authentic Moroccan decor including kilim rugs and a Moroccan lounge, a tea set, a large copper bathtub, a tile shower and a fridge with water and ice.
- Sky Suite: This is our smallest suite and it has a very large soaking tub and a cuddle corner. Please note that this suite does not have a fridge or a shower.
- Stone Carver’s Suite: This is our newest, biggest and best Suite yet. Inspired by the Romantic idea of that unique combination of rustic and elegant so much a part of northern Italy. There are of course many stone features including the fireplace and large shower. This Suite also features a large jetted tub and infrared sauna and an Indonesian canopy day bed. Like all of our suites it has a fridge with water and ice. There is also an enormous walnut dining table set for two. Perhaps the coolest part is that all of this is nestled in and around the owner’s stone carving and painting workshop and exhibition space. It is both intimate and grand.
- Tent Suite: The tent suite has a large copper bath, a large stone two-person shower, an infrared sauna, a tall canopy day bed, gorgeous Asian antiques, a dining table, a tea set and a fridge with water and ice.
Please see the galleries below to get a sense of what each suite looks like: